HOWARD TRAINING CENTER
Since 1953 Howard Training Center has provided quality programs, services
and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
They are a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization providing work and day programs
and host family living.
Howard Training Center works to achieve full inclusion of individuals with disabilities in the community through advocacy, the development of personal and occupational capabilities, and the expansion of opportunities for individuals through the development and delivery of well-designed programs and services, and consistent advocacy in the community.
SENIOR MEALS PROGRAM
- Menus are developed by a Registered Dietitian especially for seniors
- Meals are free to seniors
- A $2.00 donation is suggested for each meal. The donation is used to provide more meals for seniors
- Arc Catering provides the meals for Congregate and Home Delivered Meals
CONGREGATE MEAL PROGRAM
Any Senior (60 years or older) may be eligible for Congregate Meals. Congregate Sites offer nutritional information, fun activities, and the opportunity to meet and make friends. Most sites are open Monday through Friday. Fresh, hot meals are prepared and delivered
to each site. Reservations are required to ensure a meal.
- Witmer Hall, Modesto
- Mancini Hall, Modesto
- Senior Center, Modesto (M, W, Th)
- Ralston Tower, Modesto*
- Marple Manor, Modesto* (T, W, Th)
- Hughson Senior Center
- Whitmer Hall, Ceres
- Glady’s Lemon Center, Oakdale
- Patterson Senior Center
- Waterford Community Center
- Community Center, Grayson
- McConnel Senior Center, Newman
- Salvation Army, Turlock
HOW TO CONTACT THE HOWARD TRAINING CENTER FOR RESERVATIONS
1424 Stonum Road
Modesto, CA 95351
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM