On behalf of the City of Waterford, California, we welcome and thank you for your interest in our community!
Interested in getting monthly updates on the City? Find out what’s being constructed on that empty lot, what’s City Council reviewing, and many other things that are coming our way. Be in the know by checking out our monthly City Hall Insider!
The City of Waterford acquired the water systems in Waterford and Hickman from the City of Modesto on July 1, 2015. By now, you should have received your final billing from the City of Modesto for water usage during the month of June 2015.
The City of Waterford will be reading water meters the last week of August 2015. During the first week of September water customers residing in the city limits of Waterford will receive a water and sewer bill which will include water and sewer flat rate and water usage charges for the months of July and August 2015.
Hickman water customers will receive a water bill for flat rate and usage charges for the months of July and August during the first week of September.
After the first billing which will include water and sewer or for some customer’s water only charges for July and August, you will receive regular monthly bills to include one (1) month of charges for water and sewer or for some customer’s water only charges.
Riverpointe Customers: You will be receiving a bill for your July and August usage and sewer the first week of September. We apologize for the inconvenience. Normal Billing will resume in October.
If you have any questions feel free to call Waterford Utility Billing Customer Service at (209) 874-2328 ext. 113, 101 or 102.
- Water System Master Plan RFP
- CONCERTS IN THE PARK
- City of Waterford is the New Owner of the Modesto and Hickman Water Systems
- 2015-03 La Gallina Phase II
- “Community Capacity Building” Special Meeting
- Notice of Vacancies for Planning and Parks and Recreation
- City of Modesto Water Customers-New Watering Restrictions Stage 2
- Alliance on the Job Training Funding Program
- 2015-02 Tuolumne River Parkway Project
- CDBG Project La Gallina Avenue Reconstruction (Phase 1)